The blues brothers - the best of the blues brothers
The Peterson Brothers hold a standing room only weekly residency at Austin’s famed music hall, The Continental Club. In addition to having played with and opened for the likes of Gary Clark Jr., the late . King, Buddy Guy, Los Lonely Boys and Willie Nelson, they have appeared at festivals throughout the United States, including the Chicago Blues Festival, Minnesota State Fair, Riverbend Festival, Austin City Limits Festival, Ogden Roots and Blues, and many more.
“You can’t help but smile when you watch them play” -Texas Lifestyle Magazine
“Their set was bristling with fun and infectious energy” -
“The Peterson Brothers Band just rolled into Houston and killed it with blues, funk and some good ol’ rock ‘n’ roll….” -Hanks Americana Radio
“The Peterson Brothers delivered an amazing blues and R&B set that was part Isaac Hayes, part Stevie Ray Vaughn and part Stanley Clarke.” -
“The only thing missing from the Peterson Brothers Band is the word “amazing” at the front of the name.” -San Antonio Express-News
All our music is played LIVE by our 12 piece band. No backing tapes here, just great musicians playing music that they love!
- London Double Bass Sound , The - The London Double Bass Sound
- Dose - Valium Express / Lost Inside
- Koolaking - One Latin
- Production - Is Love?
- Shoogooshoeslide - No Reflexion Just...
- Matt Monro - Born Free
- Oysterband - Deserters
- Oliver Lieb* O. Lieb - Constellation
- Various - The Bab-Gaga Experience 5
- Party Animals - Greatest Hits & Underground Anthems
- Fat Hed - What Do We Need Today? / Need Some More
- Saule - Saule
- Sharing Patrol - Day After Yesterday
- Steppeulvene - De Glemte Sange
- Лолита - Цветочки
- Di Gojim - Noch A Sjoh
- Various - Anjunabeats Catalogue CD 9
- Irwin The Disco Duck With Wibble Wabble Singers And Orchestra, The - Irwin The Disco Duck Vol. 3: Big Hits Dance Party
- Audion / Ellen Allien - Just A Man / Just A Woman
- Atanásio Hatchuén - Aventura