The arcs - living the dream / eddie
Les Arcs has the reputation of being one of the original French "mega-resorts". All of them have a convenient, large, and varied network of pistes. Les Arcs has the specificity of a unique "avant-garde" modernist architecture labelled as "heritage of the 20th century". Most of its resorts are built following this modernist architecture, with the exception of latest—Arc 1950—which is built following the traditional architecture in the Alps and also with a more defined village ambiance.
Basic services and supports in a house are geared to provide for safety and health. Staff helps as needed with cooking, cleaning, laundry, personal hygiene, transportation, and medications, with the emphasis to encourage and teach individuals to be as independent as possible. Staff also supports people to pursue interests and friendships.
- Pseudo Dudes - Are We Hi-Tec?
- Tolga Fidan - Now I'm Weak EP
- Spiral Starecase - More Today Than Yesterday
- Nino Ferrer - Non Ti Capisco Più / Marilù
- James Moody - Feelin' It Together
- Pan/Tone - Smoke Signals
- Warsaw - No Love Lost
- Αντύπας - Είσαι Γυναίκα Φίλου Μου
- Amanda Lear - Fashion Pack (Studio 54) / Black Holes
- The Blues Brothers - The Best Of The Blues Brothers
- Narrow - "Different Dimension"
- London Double Bass Sound , The - The London Double Bass Sound
- Dose - Valium Express / Lost Inside
- Koolaking - One Latin
- Production - Is Love?
- Shoogooshoeslide - No Reflexion Just...
- Matt Monro - Born Free
- Oysterband - Deserters
- Oliver Lieb* O. Lieb - Constellation
- Various - The Bab-Gaga Experience 5